Get rid of pesky paper forms
Did you know to use, enter and process a single paper form can cost up to $165?
The costs really adds up when you multiply that across the number of forms you use and how often they get filled out. Now you can capture your data into an electronic, web-based form with PaperVision® E-Forms.
You’ll spend less time manually entering the information, improve control and security and save money on printing and storing paper forms.
In addition to simpler, faster business processes, companies are incorporating e-forms into information strategies. It’s overlaid onto an existing template image and stored as a document in the document management system.
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision E-forms Software
e-Forms Allow You To:
- Build forms simply using the built-in XML editor or import existing HTML forms
- Automatically generate index values from the information entered by the user into the form
- Utilize multiple HTML controls including text fields, drop-down fields, hyperlinks, signatures, and CAPTCHA
- Boost your flexibility by uploading multiple attachments with a form, maintaining version controls
- Make forms available on a public site or for internal users only
Find out how e-forms can save you time, money and the hassle of processing your forms.
I often mention using our Mailroom Automation services, as part of Accounts Payable automation, without giving much explanation as to what it means and how it works. So I thought I would provide an overview of the options available and the benefits. How it works We...read more
If you are an Accounts Payable Manager, chances are you are under pressure to improve efficiencies while cutting costs. While being able to do more with less may sound impossible - it isn’t. Leveraging technology can significantly reduce many of the tedious manual...read more
My first three articles focused on the Capture. Manage. Automate.™ process and how it can be applied to Accounts Payable departments. So how does it apply to real working Accounts Payable departments? Here is an example of a real problem we solved for one of our...read more