Get rid of pesky paper forms
Did you know to use, enter and process a single paper form can cost up to $165?
The costs really adds up when you multiply that across the number of forms you use and how often they get filled out. Now you can capture your data into an electronic, web-based form with PaperVision® E-Forms.
You’ll spend less time manually entering the information, improve control and security and save money on printing and storing paper forms.
In addition to simpler, faster business processes, companies are incorporating e-forms into information strategies. It’s overlaid onto an existing template image and stored as a document in the document management system.
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision E-forms Software
e-Forms Allow You To:
- Build forms simply using the built-in XML editor or import existing HTML forms
- Automatically generate index values from the information entered by the user into the form
- Utilize multiple HTML controls including text fields, drop-down fields, hyperlinks, signatures, and CAPTCHA
- Boost your flexibility by uploading multiple attachments with a form, maintaining version controls
- Make forms available on a public site or for internal users only
Find out how e-forms can save you time, money and the hassle of processing your forms.
We asked our Accounts Payable Specialist, Carrie Venner, to share some of the pain points she hears from clients about their AP departments, and her advice on how to handle them. Here's what she had to say: "Shortly after becoming an Account Manager at Polar Imaging,...read more
If you have been considering automating any of your Accounts Payable processes, here are 12 benefits of doing so: 1. No more opening and sorting mail Use our mailroom services to eliminate the tedious process of opening and sorting mail. Electronic invoices are...read more
Despite significant advances in technology in the last few years, many AP departments are still processing invoices manually. Even when invoices are received electronically many AP departments are still printing a paper copy. So why are so many AP departments...read more