Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
My first three articles focused on the Capture. Manage. Automate.™ process and how it can be applied to Accounts Payable departments. So how does it apply to real working Accounts Payable departments? Here is an example of a real problem we solved for one of our...read more
We asked our Accounts Payable Specialist, Carrie Venner, to share some of the pain points she hears from clients about their AP departments, and her advice on how to handle them. Here's what she had to say: "Shortly after becoming an Account Manager at Polar Imaging,...read more
If you have been considering automating any of your Accounts Payable processes, here are 12 benefits of doing so: 1. No more opening and sorting mail Use our mailroom services to eliminate the tedious process of opening and sorting mail. Electronic invoices are...read more