Reduce human resources operating costs
Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
Rid yourself of these problems for good, with one simple solution! Our document management solution is perfect for human resources departments because they’re designed to eliminate tedious, manual processing and rid you of the aforementioned issues plus many more!
We asked our Accounts Payable Specialist, Carrie Venner, to share some of the pain points she hears from clients about their AP departments, and her advice on how to handle them. Here's what she had to say: "Shortly after becoming an Account Manager at Polar Imaging,...read more
If you have been considering automating any of your Accounts Payable processes, here are 12 benefits of doing so: 1. No more opening and sorting mail Use our mailroom services to eliminate the tedious process of opening and sorting mail. Electronic invoices are...read more
Often times when you hear of document scanning services you probably think “we can do that ourselves.” In theory it does sound simple. You probably already have some type of scanning equipment, so how hard can it be? Here is a look at our scanning process and why you...read more