Securely store and access your documents online
Manage your documents without investing in hardware, software or IT personnel
Find the information you need with the click of a mouse! It’s fast, easy, and secure. ImageSilo gives you secure online access to your documents from anywhere in the world, at any time, instantly.
This software is great for companies with little to no IT support or have multiple offices and remote employees. You benefit because there are no capital costs for hardware and the system is tax-deductible. All you need is an internet connection!
Try ImageSilo free for 30 days!
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
Enhance Security and Compliance
- Powerful check-in/check-out and versioning controls ensures users are working on the latest, most accurate version without fear of overwriting each other
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating and tracking compliance processes
- Email, fax and print capabilities and migration tools for data portability
- Audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies
- Implement information policies with multiple layers of security
- E-signature capable
Simplify Disaster Recovery
- Protect data physically and electronically with controlled access and 24/7 system monitoring.
- Automate data backups by sending encrypted copies of live information to any secure location.
- Recover quickly after a disaster—our centralized location allows you to retrieve critical data from any internet connection.
THE Industry Leader
Unlike most so-called on-demand solutions offered today, ImageSilo was developed for the on-demand market. In fact, it was the first on-demand system in 1999 and is recognized as an industry-leading service today. Digitech Systems’ core competencies of software development and system and network management make it the best choice for long-term reliability and stability.
My first three articles focused on the Capture. Manage. Automate.™ process and how it can be applied to Accounts Payable departments. So how does it apply to real working Accounts Payable departments? Here is an example of a real problem we solved for one of our...read more
Once your incoming invoices have been captured and gone through your automated AP process, the final step is to manage these documents. Effectively managing these records is important for government compliance, quick retrieval and maximizing your overall ROI. There...read more
In light of the recent medical record breach involving Mayor Rob Ford’s medical records at two Toronto-area hospitals, it brings healthcare data security into question, particularly for hospitals still processing paper files. It’s never a good thing when a patient’s...read more