Deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, including email
Manage and retrieve your information securely
If a cloud solution does not align with your business strategy, we have onsite document management systems that can be managed within your private environment.
PaperVision Enterprise delivers any document, anywhere, anytime. Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Capture and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement onsite document management system
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision Enterprise Software
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times
- Access and manage files directly from Microsoft® Office and other line-of-business applications
- NEW! E-signature capabilities
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies
Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement document management system.
Once your incoming invoices have been captured and gone through your automated AP process, the final step is to manage these documents. Effectively managing these records is important for government compliance, quick retrieval and maximizing your overall ROI. There...read more
In light of the recent medical record breach involving Mayor Rob Ford’s medical records at two Toronto-area hospitals, it brings healthcare data security into question, particularly for hospitals still processing paper files. It’s never a good thing when a patient’s...read more
Are you still filing away your documents in a cabinet, drawer, or off-site storage facility? If you answered yes, then this post is for you! There are many reasons why you should be scanning your documents to electronic form. Here are five good reasons: 1. Fast Search...read more