Reduce human resources operating costs
Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
Rid yourself of these problems for good, with one simple solution! Our document management solution is perfect for human resources departments because they’re designed to eliminate tedious, manual processing and rid you of the aforementioned issues plus many more!
Trying to find positivity during hard times As the 50th anniversary of Earth Day comes around, the world is in a very tough situation at the moment. The pandemic we are going through has been drastically changing the lives of everyone around the world and causing lots...
Odds are if all your documents are in paper form, a fire could be disastrous. For the past 10 years, Canada has averaged 20,000 structural fires per year. It only takes about four and a half minutes for a fire to spread throughout a whole 2 story house. That is not...
As we wrap up the year of 2019, we decided to have a look back at some of the highlights that we have had. At the beginning of the year, we officially launched 2 new services called Scan-To-Zero and Data Analysis. Scan-To-Zero is a way to make scanning projects more...