The award-winning ST ViewScan III
The ST ViewScan III turns your archives into a more dynamic, accessible and user-friendly resource!
With intuitive and easy-to-use feature sets, the ST ViewScan III is the first collection scanning solution designed completely around the user experience. Both the hardware specifications and the state-of-the-art software functionality were developed to enable every user – regardless of their familiarity with microfilm or microfiche technology – to be able to find what they need fast.
ST ViewScan III Highlights
- Compact, high-powered camera: The ST ViewScan III’s camera packs a lot of power into a small footprint. Users will enjoy clear,high-resolution images when viewing film or fiche. The camera is equipped with an optical zoom lens capable of 7x to 105x that can scan to 1200 DPI.
- LED light: The ST ViewScan III utilizes a bright, energy efficient, pure white LED illumination light that is optimal for film scanning.
- Crystal-clear glass field: Only the ST ViewScan III has this proprietary technology that employs optically clear and smooth glass to ensure the original information is viewed and captured as accurately as possible.
- Familiar film controls: Patrons will love the familiar and ergonomic controls on the ST ViewScan III which make it easy to learn and use.
- Convenient USB port: Simplify saving with the easily accessible front side USB port.
- Easy film loading: The guide rollers make getting started a snap! Simply attach the film, pass under the glass and you’re done!
I often mention using our Mailroom Automation services, as part of Accounts Payable automation, without giving much explanation as to what it means and how it works. So I thought I would provide an overview of the options available and the benefits. How it works We...read more
If you are an Accounts Payable Manager, chances are you are under pressure to improve efficiencies while cutting costs. While being able to do more with less may sound impossible - it isn’t. Leveraging technology can significantly reduce many of the tedious manual...read more
My first three articles focused on the Capture. Manage. Automate.™ process and how it can be applied to Accounts Payable departments. So how does it apply to real working Accounts Payable departments? Here is an example of a real problem we solved for one of our...read more