Get rid of pesky paper forms
Did you know to use, enter and process a single paper form can cost up to $165?
The costs really adds up when you multiply that across the number of forms you use and how often they get filled out. Now you can capture your data into an electronic, web-based form with PaperVision® E-Forms.
You’ll spend less time manually entering the information, improve control and security and save money on printing and storing paper forms.
In addition to simpler, faster business processes, companies are incorporating e-forms into information strategies. It’s overlaid onto an existing template image and stored as a document in the document management system.
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision E-forms Software
e-Forms Allow You To:
- Build forms simply using the built-in XML editor or import existing HTML forms
- Automatically generate index values from the information entered by the user into the form
- Utilize multiple HTML controls including text fields, drop-down fields, hyperlinks, signatures, and CAPTCHA
- Boost your flexibility by uploading multiple attachments with a form, maintaining version controls
- Make forms available on a public site or for internal users only
Find out how e-forms can save you time, money and the hassle of processing your forms.
The terms RPA, BPA and IA are quite a hot topic at the moment. With everyone talking about them, it can be quite hard to keep up if you don’t fully understand what they mean. To your surprise, you might actually be aware of what they mean, you might just know them...read more
The average cost to process one manual invoice is $15 - Aberdeen Group Nearly 62% of invoice processing costs are made up of staff labour - APQC The cost to locate a lost document can reach $120, and the cost to replace it, as much as $220 - AIIM 80% of inbound...read more
I often mention using our Mailroom Automation services, as part of Accounts Payable automation, without giving much explanation as to what it means and how it works. So I thought I would provide an overview of the options available and the benefits. How it works We...read more