Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
A few years ago,a medical record breach involving former Mayor Rob Ford's medical records at two Toronto-area hospitals, brought healthcare data security into question, particularly for hospitals still processing paper files. It’s never a good thing when a patient’s...read more
People often over look the Mailroom Automation service. It is a great complement to any AP automation project!How it worksWe first step up a PO box dedicated to receiving the invoices from your company. We also set up email routing for any invoices that are received...read more
Picture it: You spend a small fortune for a business solution that is supposed to make your processes easier, saving you time and money but when you get the system, you’re left wondering what the heck to do with it. You go ahead anyway and set it up, not really...read more