Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
The average cost to process one manual invoice is $15 - Aberdeen Group Nearly 62% of invoice processing costs are made up of staff labour - APQC The cost to locate a lost document can reach $120, and the cost to replace it, as much as $220 - AIIM 80% of inbound...read more
I often mention using our Mailroom Automation services, as part of Accounts Payable automation, without giving much explanation as to what it means and how it works. So I thought I would provide an overview of the options available and the benefits. How it works We...read more
If you are an Accounts Payable Manager, chances are you are under pressure to improve efficiencies while cutting costs. While being able to do more with less may sound impossible - it isn’t. Leveraging technology can significantly reduce many of the tedious manual...read more