Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
Have you thought about how a natural disaster could affect your files? For a significant amount of people, it is not a thought that crosses their mind. While Canada does not have volcanoes or very bad earthquakes, natural disasters still occur, unfortunately. When...read more
The terms RPA, BPA and IA are quite a hot topic at the moment. With everyone talking about them, it can be quite hard to keep up if you don’t fully understand what they mean. To your surprise, you might actually be aware of what they mean, you might just know them...read more
The average cost to process one manual invoice is $15 - Aberdeen Group Nearly 62% of invoice processing costs are made up of staff labour - APQC The cost to locate a lost document can reach $120, and the cost to replace it, as much as $220 - AIIM 80% of inbound...read more