Deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, including email
Manage and retrieve your information securely
If a cloud solution does not align with your business strategy, we have onsite document management systems that can be managed within your private environment.
PaperVision Enterprise delivers any document, anywhere, anytime. Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Capture and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement onsite document management system
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision Enterprise Software
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times
- Access and manage files directly from Microsoft® Office and other line-of-business applications
- NEW! E-signature capabilities
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies
Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement document management system.
[NEW CASE STUDY] WGH SAVES BIG WITH AUTOMATION
“We used to have 24/7 coverage just to handle the phone calls. Now we run the department just during day me hours…saving health records department $244,000 a year ”. – Kathy Lavelle, CFO, WGH
See the awesome things that Woodstock General Hospital is doing with healthcare automation solutions and how they’re saving more than just money!
The average cost to process one manual invoice is $15 - Aberdeen Group Nearly 62% of invoice processing costs are made up of staff labour - APQC The cost to locate a lost document can reach $120, and the cost to replace it, as much as $220 - AIIM 80% of inbound...read more
I often mention using our Mailroom Automation services, as part of Accounts Payable automation, without giving much explanation as to what it means and how it works. So I thought I would provide an overview of the options available and the benefits. How it works We...read more
If you are an Accounts Payable Manager, chances are you are under pressure to improve efficiencies while cutting costs. While being able to do more with less may sound impossible - it isn’t. Leveraging technology can significantly reduce many of the tedious manual...read more