Deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, including email
Manage and retrieve your information securely
If a cloud solution does not align with your business strategy, we have onsite document management systems that can be managed within your private environment.
PaperVision Enterprise delivers any document, anywhere, anytime. Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Capture and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement onsite document management system
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision Enterprise Software
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times
- Access and manage files directly from Microsoft® Office and other line-of-business applications
- NEW! E-signature capabilities
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies
Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement document management system.
[NEW CASE STUDY] WGH SAVES BIG WITH AUTOMATION
“We used to have 24/7 coverage just to handle the phone calls. Now we run the department just during day me hours…saving health records department $244,000 a year ”. – Kathy Lavelle, CFO, WGH
See the awesome things that Woodstock General Hospital is doing with healthcare automation solutions and how they’re saving more than just money!
Myth #1: Document Management Systems are only meant for large corporations, not a small business like mine. Fact: Document Management Systems (DMS) are used for businesses of all sizes, even small ones. A DMS can allow small businesses fast and easy access to crucial...read more
The Electronic Records as Documentary Evidence standard is a guideline for how companies should manage their electronic documents. Complying with these guidelines ensures that a company's electronic records are trustworthy. This blog post will be addressing Polar...read more
EMR systems are very common throughout clinics and hospitals and have been introduced with the idea of moving away from paper based processes. People in the healthcare industry are very familiar with them and their ability to handle digital files. But what about an...read more