Deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, including email
Manage and retrieve your information securely
If a cloud solution does not align with your business strategy, we have onsite document management systems that can be managed within your private environment.
PaperVision Enterprise delivers any document, anywhere, anytime. Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Capture and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement onsite document management system
Polar Imaging is a Digitech Systems partner, a leader in the document management industry.
PaperVision Enterprise Software
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times
- Access and manage files directly from Microsoft® Office and other line-of-business applications
- NEW! E-signature capabilities
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies
Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement document management system.
[NEW CASE STUDY] WGH SAVES BIG WITH AUTOMATION
“We used to have 24/7 coverage just to handle the phone calls. Now we run the department just during day me hours…saving health records department $244,000 a year ”. – Kathy Lavelle, CFO, WGH
See the awesome things that Woodstock General Hospital is doing with healthcare automation solutions and how they’re saving more than just money!
Why does it matter?Why should Human Resources departments bother implementing a document management system? Below, are 10 reasons why it’s a good idea to switch out paper-based processes to electronic form. 1. Easy to implement and manageThe process of a DMS is...
Tip #4: Fast-Track Your Approval ProcessYou can improve your AP department by speeding up the invoice approval process. Considered as being slow and inefficient in the majority of organizations, the approval process can cost companies a lot of money without realizing...
Tip #3: Get rid of old and costly dataYou can improve your AP department by purging old, unwanted data, especially if you’re backing that data up. After the required retention requirements on documents are expired, you should be ridding your department of it.If you...