This month only, get a FREE document management system with your scanning project!
- For the whole month of February we are giving away a free document management system called “Papervision Enterprise” to anyone who starts a scanning project before the end of the month.
- In order to receive one of the free licenses for Papervision Enterprise, the scanning project must consist of at least 25 banker boxes worth of documents.
- We have a limited amount of licenses to give away, which means the sooner you start your project, the higher your chances are to get a free license.
- Each license comes with a the first year of maintenance included for free as well. Maintenance includes unlimited telephone support and software updates.
- PaperVision licenses have free lifetime updates as long as the maintenance is up to date.
- The PaperVision license is a concurrent license, meaning unlimited users can be registered in the system to access your information. The only restriction is how many users can concurrently be in the system at a time.
- Simply fill out the form on this page to see what your document scanning project could look like!
*Some terms and conditions apply (See below for details)
What is PaperVision Enterprise?
- PaperVision is an on-premise document management system that helps securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye.
- It is a great complement to any scanning project.
- PaperVision is easy to implement and even easier to use and navigate.
- It makes finding your files easier than ever.
- PaperVision supports over 300 different file formats so you can store all of your documents in one place!
Fill out the form below!
Terms and Conditions
- Each banker box must be the standard 15x10x12 size or larger.
- Boxes must be fully packed with files in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Offer includes the first years maintenance only. Ongoing maintenance is available on an annual basis for a small additional fee.
- Only 1 license per customer can be claimed.