Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
If you are an Accounts Payable Manager, chances are you are under pressure to improve efficiencies while cutting costs. While being able to do more with less may sound impossible - it isn’t. Leveraging technology can significantly reduce many of the tedious manual...read more
The Electronic Records as Documentary Evidence standard is a guideline for how companies should manage their electronic documents. Complying with these guidelines ensures that a company's electronic records are trustworthy. This blog post will be addressing Polar...read more
Have you thought about how a natural disaster could affect your files? For a significant amount of people, it is not a thought that crosses their mind. While Canada does not have volcanoes or very bad earthquakes, natural disasters still occur, unfortunately....read more