Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
Myth #1: Document Management Systems are only meant for large corporations, not a small business like mine. Fact: Document Management Systems (DMS) are used for businesses of all sizes, even small ones. A DMS can allow small businesses fast and easy access to crucial...read more
As the year 2018 is entering into its’ final month, businesses’ everywhere are busy due to the time of year. Whether you’re waiting for financial statements or invoices, order forms or even legal documents, a lot of mail circulates this time of year. When...read more
Since going through all of your files and counting the pages would be extremely time consuming, we have a few ways for you to get a fairly accurate estimate of your volumes. After being in this business for so long, we have some pretty good averages you can use to...read more