Reduce human resources operating costs
Keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork in your HR Department
Economic downturn also means high rates of unemployment. Many businesses are being overwhelmed with job applications, putting great pressure on HR professionals, who are often struggling to keep up with the vast amounts of paperwork. Are you an HR professional fighting a losing battle of paper-based processes in your HR department?
Human Resources Automation
As a Human Resources professional, do you often face any of these challenges?
- Lengthy and time-consuming payroll processes
- Sorting through hundreds of applications and resumes
- Limited physical office space due to growing amounts of paper documents
- Disorganized filing systems
- Trouble meeting compliance standards
- Difficulty finding important documents such as holiday requests, expense forms etc.
- Increasingly mobile environments such as, remote offices, mobile employees, and flexible scheduling
Rid yourself of these problems for good, with one simple solution! Our document management solution is perfect for human resources departments because they’re designed to eliminate tedious, manual processing and rid you of the aforementioned issues plus many more!
What is earth dayStarted in 1970, Earth Day is an annual event held worldwide on April 22 to demonstrate support and raise awareness about environmental protection. Earth Day began as a response after an oil spill took place in Santa Barbara in 1969 to educate people...read more
How is your Electronic Health Record (EHR) conversion going? Could it use some TLC? As a medical professional, being urged to transfer to an EHR system is nothing new. Moving records into this format can be somewhat of a headache, but not doing so and failing to meet...read more
A few years ago,a medical record breach involving former Mayor Rob Ford's medical records at two Toronto-area hospitals, brought healthcare data security into question, particularly for hospitals still processing paper files. It’s never a good thing when a patient’s...read more